Please ONLY use "TEAM PAGE" & to make donations and share with family and friends.
DON'T USE PERSONAL PAGE.
Where does the money go?
All proceeds from the Splash & Dash will support Sarah’s Fund for Cedars.
They have made it their mission to make a meaningful difference in every child’s life that has been touched by cancer at the Montreal Children’s Hospital.
Sarah’s Fund is dedicated to supporting the needs of young cancer patients and their families by providing the best care for young cancer patients on Sarah’s Floor.
How can I be a sponsor for Splash & Dash?
- Corporate identification and recognition in advertising and marketing materials
- Corporate identification and recognition in on-site event signage
- Strong presence and visibility within the event venue through signage and exhibits with exposure to attending public, business community and editorial media coverage
- Promotional giveaways in connection with the advertising program for the event
- In-kind or product contributions
For all sponsorship information please contact Wendy Lutfy at firstname.lastname@example.org
How many people do I need on my team?
What do I need to bring to race day?
You will need
Swim: bathing suit, bathing cap, goggles, towel, flip flops
Bike: running shoes, T-shirt, shorts
Run: running shoes, T-shirt, shorts
Lockers are provided but you will need to bring a lock.
Where will I park for the race day?
On the day of the event a limited amount of paid parking spaces will be available.
Public Transport: Bus: 144
Metro: McGill metro
What is the deadline for donations?
We encourage all participants to submit all donations before race day, Saturday, November 4th, 2017. For the fundraising competition, all donations must be in by race day, Saturday, November 4th, 2017. However, donations will continue to be accepted after the event.
How can I donate?
We encourage online donations. Donations can be made by check or cash and mailed or dropped off at Sarah’s Fund for Cedars Cedars Cancer Foundation. (1310 Greene Avenue, Suite 520, Westmount, Quebec H3Z 2B2).