Cedars continues to establish relationships with corporate, business and community leadership who share our goals for the best care possible for cancer patients. Inspired by the spirit, hope and unity of each team of dragon boat paddlers, the Cedars CanSupport Dragon Boat Race & Festival is committed to include as many caring partners as possible to bring the vision and goals of our organization and partners onto the public stage. Cancer patients being cared for at the MUHC will know that their fellow citizens are behind them in harmony and in strength.
As an official partner of the Cedars CanSupport Dragon Boat Race & Festival, your company will be granted, but not limited to:
- Use of the title of the Cedars CanSupport Dragon Boat Race & Festival for use in advertising and promotional support for your product
- Corporate identification and recognition in advertising and marketing materials
- Corporate identification and recognition in on-site event signage
- Strong presence and visibility within the event venue through signage and exhibits with exposure to attending public, business community and editorial media coverage
- Promotional giveaways in connection with the advertising program for the event
- In-kind or product contributions
- Front-line employee volunteer opportunities
- Team building through healthy competition and community involvement
- Direct marketing opportunities to 900 paddlers, 150 volunteers, 1000 festival goers as well as Cedars Cancer Foundation’ family of donors and supporters
- Direct marketing opportunities to the thousands of patients that walk through the doors of the MUHC each year
A customized sponsorship agreement can be created to meet the specific needs of our corporate partners.
Cedars CanSupport invites you to make an important contribution to the community and to help raise funds to benefit a local charity that helps thousands of Montrealers in their battle with cancer.
Please contact the Cedars CanSupport Dragon Boat Race & Festival for more information about becoming a sponsor.
Cedars Cancer Foundation
Tel: (514) 656-6662 ext. 223
Fax: (514) 303-1288