The FL Fuller Landau Dragon Boat Race is back on the water! It will take place on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at the Promenade Pere-Marquette in Lachine (2105 Blvd St. Joseph, Lachine, QC, H8S 2N6) and all safety precautions will be followed. Not only is this Cedars signature event a highlight of our calendar, but it is also the primary fundraiser for Cedars CanSupport.
This event is crucial to help raise awareness and much needed funds for Cedars CanSupport, which has, and continues to provide, free psychological, emotional, practical and financial support to cancer patients and their families, one person at a time, for the past 30 years.
A big thank you to FL Fuller Landau, whose continued generosity and dedication to our cause has warmed our hearts and filled us with the utmost gratitude. We encourage you to fundraise and support cancer patients and their families who face challenges every day and appreciate your help during their cancer treatment journey. All funds raised supported the Cedars CanSupport program which offers complimentary programs and services to improve the quality of life for cancer patients and their families.
At a time when the world is looking for signs of hope, we offer a direct connection. We work together with our volunteers and sponsors as an inspired community, helping those in need. Your participation in our FL Fuller Landau Dragon Boat Race puts you on the front line of support for people who are at their most vulnerable.
Cedars CanSupport offers:
- Covid-19 Humanitarian financial support for Pediatric and Adult Cancer Patients and their families
- Emotional Support: offered on a one-to-one basis as well as in groups
- Educational Services: access to up-to-date information, pamphlets and books in our resource center
- Complementary therapies: creative art therapy, meditation, yoga, message and more
- Practical resources: free wigs, hats and turbans
- Reduced cost parking information